Regenerating brownfield sites and supporting long term growth in the West Midlands
Launched by the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA), the BLPDF is targeted at regenerating brownfield sites across the West Midlands, providing much needed employment and residential accommodation.
Sub-Fund for Telford and Wrekin Council - remediation for unlocking housing - here.
- Available to regenerate brownfield sites across the WMCA’s geography.
- Eligible projects include commercial and residential.
- Maximum investment £5 million.
- Funding is grant funding however other instruments may be used where developer super profit anticipated. Security will be taken where feasible.
- Maximum repayment term (if applicable) – 10 years.
- Known or referenced developers with a successful and proven track record of delivering regeneration projects.
- Strategic brownfield regeneration sites that are unlikely to be redeveloped in the short term via normal capital markets.
- Located within the West Midlands Combined Authority area.
- Must be state aid compliant. Legal advice should be taken before applying.
- All cases are subject to a formal credit approval process. Proposals are looked at on a case by case basis.
- Terms and fees will apply.