Investment available : up to £5 million
Transaction type : Land remediation
Location : Within WMCA region
Sector : Any development
Launched by the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA), the BLPDF is targeted at regenerating brownfield sites across the West Midlands, providing much needed employment and residential accommodation.
- Available to regenerate brownfield sites across the WMCA’s geography.
- Eligible projects include commercial and residential.
- Maximum investment £5 million.
- Funding is grant funding however other instruments may be used where developer super profit anticipated. Security will be taken where feasible.
- Maximum repayment term (if applicable) – 10 years.
- Known or referenced developers with a successful and proven track record of delivering regeneration projects.
- Strategic brownfield regeneration sites that are unlikely to be redeveloped in the short term via normal capital markets.
- Located within the West Midlands Combined Authority area.
- Must be state aid compliant. Legal advice should be taken before applying.
- All cases are subject to a formal credit approval process. Proposals are looked at on a case by case basis.
- Terms and fees will apply.
Download our Property Finance pack for more information:
- Birmingham City Council
- Coventry City Council
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
- Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
- Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council
- City of Wolverhampton Council
- Cannock Chase District Council
- North Warwickshire Borough Council
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council
- Redditch Borough Council
- Rugby Borough Council
- Shropshire Council
- Stratford-upon-Avon District Council
- Tamworth Borough Council
- Telford and Wrekin Borough Council
- Warwickshire County Council