Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative Recycled Fund
Investment: min £0.5m
Transaction: Project costs
Sector: Adv. Manufacturing
Formerly known as the Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative (AMSCI), this recycled funding is available to SMEs within the manufacturing supply chain, including suppliers and innovators, who are seeking investment to increase their growth potential and support job creation.
- Recycled AMSCI.
- Loan investment available from £500,000. Funding will be linked to job deliverables.
- Investment can be used for Capital Expenditure, R&D and Training and other project related costs.
- Available to single SME applicants, operating anywhere in the advanced manufacturing supply chain, including suppliers and innovators.
- Eligible projects and deliverables must be located in England with outcomes to include the creation
of new jobs and/or safeguard existing ones.
- Must be able to demonstrate that a project would be significantly delayed or not feasible without
the requested investment.
- Has a clear route of bringing project to market in a reasonable timescale.
- Terms and fees will apply. Maximum repayment term 5 years.