Accelerating site regeneration and supporting long term growth in the West Midlands
Launched by the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA), the CIF is open to commercial developers seeking capital for eligible developments and regeneration opportunities.
Funding is designed to bring inward investment and employment into the region, accelerating site regeneration and supporting strong cities and diverse town centres.
- Loan funding for commercial developments.
- Funding can be provided by way of Senior Debt, Mezzanine Finance or Equity Investment, fully secured where possible at commercial rates.
- Eligible projects include: Office, Industrial, Leisure, Retail, Mixed Use and Hotels.
- Maximum repayment term of 4 years.
- Known or referenced developers with a successful and proven track record.
- Strategic brownfield regeneration sites that are unlikely to be redeveloped in the short term via normal capital markets.
- Located within the West Midlands Combined Authority area.
- All cases subject to a formal credit approval process. Proposals are looked at on a case by case basis.
- Terms and fees will apply.