WMCA CIF - Commercial Investment Fund
Investment: Up to £20m
Transaction: Property Development
Location: Within West Midlands
Sector: Commercial Developments, Refurbishments and Green Industry Projects
Are you a West Midlands property developer? FDC manage the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) Commercial Investment Fund (CIF). It is a debt fund available to commercial developers seeking capital for eligible developments and regeneration opportunities, including speculative developments.
Funding is designed to bring inward investment and employment into the region, accelerating site regeneration, supporting strong cities and diverse town centres.
- Loan funding for commercial developments can be provided as Senior Debt, Mezzanine Debt or Equity Investment. Fully secured with a maximum repayment term of 5 years.
- Suitable for brownfield regeneration sites and improving existing properties.
- All cases subject to a formal credit approval process.
- Proposals are looked at on a case by case basis.
- Eligible projects include: Office, Industrial, Leisure, Retail, Mixed Use, Roadside and Hotels.
- Available for known or referenced developers with a successful and proven track record.
- Schemes must be located within the West Midlands Combined Authority area.
- Terms and fees will apply.
Actively seeking investment? Enquire here
Fill in our enquiry form below and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss your business requirements further.