Investment available : up to £10 million
Transaction type : Property development
Location : Within WMCA region
Sector : Any commercial development
Launched by the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA), the CIF is open to commercial developers seeking capital for eligible developments and regeneration opportunities.
Funding is designed to bring inward investment and employment into the region, accelerating site regeneration and supporting strong cities and diverse town centres.
- Loan funding for commercial developments.
- Funding can be provided by way of Senior Debt, Mezzanine Finance or Equity Investment, fully secured where possible at commercial rates.
- Eligible projects include: Office, Industrial, Leisure, Retail, Mixed Use and Hotels.
- Maximum repayment term of 4 years.
- Known or referenced developers with a successful and proven track record.
- Strategic brownfield regeneration sites that are unlikely to be redeveloped in the short term via normal capital markets.
- Located within the West Midlands Combined Authority area.
- All cases subject to a formal credit approval process. Proposals are looked at on a case by case basis.
- Terms and fees will apply.
Download our Property Funding pack for more information:
Contact an Investment Director:
- Birmingham City Council
- Coventry City Council
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
- Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
- Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council
- City of Wolverhampton Council
- Cannock Chase District Council
- North Warwickshire Borough Council
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council
- Redditch Borough Council
- Rugby Borough Council
- Shropshire Council
- Stratford-upon-Avon District Council
- Tamworth Borough Council
- Telford and Wrekin Borough Council
- Warwickshire County Council