WMCA Residential Investment Fund
Supporting Housing Development in the West Midlands with the West Midlands Combined Authority – Residential Investment Fund (RIF).
Investment: Up to £20m
Transaction: Property Development
Location: Within West Midlands
Sector: Residential Developments, Refirbishments and green industry projects
Managed by FDC and launched by the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA), the RIF is available to residential developers seeking capital for eligible developments and regeneration opportunities, including speculative developments.
Funding is designed to bring inward investment and employment into the region, accelerating site regeneration, supporting strong cities and diverse town centres.
- Loan funding for residential developments can be provided as Senior Debt, Mezzanine Debt or Equity Investment. Fully secured with a maximum repayment term of 5 years.
- Minimum £1m investment available.
- Suitable for brownfield regeneration sites and improving existing properties.
- All cases subject to a formal credit approval process.
- Proposals are looked at on a case by case basis.
- Available for known or referenced developers with a successful and proven track record.
- Schemes must be located within the West Midlands Combined Authority area.
- Terms and fees will apply.